I found this brick pattern in Quilt Magazine FEB/MAR 2010 and loved it. The one in the mag. was all oranges, greens, pinks and yellows, but I had to add some blue because Marc doesn't like greens in particular and it is going to be our new Spring and Summer quilt. I already had most of the material so I just had to buy a couple of florals. This pic is with the flash but the colors look more muted in the sunlight. I think I am going to LOVE it when I get the next half of it finished. It does take some time to lay out the blocks, but no time at all to sew it together. What do you think, girls?

It will be king size when I get done!
3 comments:
Mom I LOVE it! it is going to look great! Are you going to tie it?
I don't know yet Amy. I'd really like to quilt it. Now that would take forever, but....
that's awesome mom! nice work. you could always send it out to be quilted.
Post a Comment